Monday, May 26, 2008

Science module today.me and fadli gather pdt from our block W friend and compile their work tgt to make it ours!! LOL.so clever of us ya.hahaha.go home early today after all the gp finish presentation.rush hm.bath and off we go to EAST COAST!!!=) eat lots of food..chicken wing.satay.prawn noodle.fried oyster.cuttlefish.sugarcane drink.fried noodles.Then after is photo taking=)
*thanks chyng for the present=)*
*thanks papa for bringing us go even though he is sick*


On the way there...




ling jie & chyng



da & er jie


Chyng and me!



mei mei and me!



Papa and SL


mama and SL


To the beach after makan...


SL!


Posing TIME!!










CHEESE!!!


was damm tired when reach home.briefly done my rj and not ansing all the qn asked.wrote oni 5 sentence.LOL

TML WILL BE THE DAY!!!
as i'm slping soon..so..i going to wish SL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
wish all my wish come true..LOL