Monday, September 22, 2008

well..well...well...SL forget to do her RJ on fri again!!!argh!!is the second or third time alrdy!!!! and and i gt a FFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!! i should have pon tgt with py when she ask me!!!!! i did not contribute much on that day and i forget to do that damm RJ and that ass relief FACI is such an ass ass ass!!! jus all bcus of that damm cheena which cus me to do those thing until 11plus and i just totally forgot about my dear RJ!!!SCREAM!!!!!!!!!okok...it already over!! i will rmb to my rj nxt time=(...

wanted to post some photo of fel and singsing..bt then..i sure fali wun wan to see her photo post up!!! i will take more photo tml then.was feeling soooooo,hmm..quite miss band when vanessa was there talking about RP band...the times....percussion ya..=)=)OK..going to do my RJ now then off to see my show!!!!