Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What have i been doing since intern end?!?!?

Hmm.....
Meeting up with friends.
Rushing out all the shoes design.(Most of the time on this)
Waiting for the photo shooting day to come,
so that 3/4 of the work is ready.
Thinking of how to celebrate my 21st.
Looking forward to my HK trip with seemun!!!!
Planning for my future.
(well,maybe not really that far)
But i will not be further studying as for now,
in future,might be.

I really seriously can't stop myself from eating man.
Eating is such a enjoyable "hobby" that will cause a really negative problem!
Damm!!!
Love and hate thing that everyday,this will torture my brain.
Fighting for : To eat or Not to eat.

Oh,and i know i owe many people this very precious thing.
PHOTOS!!
i know i know...

ps : fel,i really don't know what the photos u want...up till now...lol
ps : mel,ehhhh....hahahaha...okok...speechless... will send u if i happen to see u online k :D
ps : ling,will pass u when i see u in person.

Is 1.40AM now,
surprise that i'm still awake!!!
Had been trying very hard to fall alseep this few day.
Feeling so damm awake and i will have to torture my eyes,
to keep playing with my itouch until i fall alseep!!!